xc 90 nejde zaradit do"R"

terecsk
Dátum registrácie: 30 Nov 2013, 20:08
Vek:: 49

xc 90 nejde zaradit do"R"

Príspevok od užívateľa terecsk » 14 Jan 2017, 22:26

Zdravim vas, potreboval by som pomoct. Vcera, po prichode domov som normalne zhasol motor, ale neslo mi uz dat riadiacu paku cez R do P. Nepustilo ma do R. Nie je pocut ani cvakanie elektromagnetu pri stlaceni brzdy. Diagnostika nepise ziadnu chybu, znamy mechanik zmeral ci ide prud do elektromagnetu, no ziaden tam nebol. Kde moze byt chyba? Prevodovka pracuje dobre,radi normalne. Auto ide nastartovat. Poradte,prosim. Dakujem

Užívateľov profilový obrázok
lakio
MUDrc
MUDrc
Dátum registrácie: 11 Apr 2009, 09:23
Vek:: 39
Poďakoval: 5 krát
Bolo mu poďakované: 7 krát

Re: xc 90 nejde zaradit do"R"

Príspevok od užívateľa lakio » 15 Jan 2017, 23:54

predpokladam ze ti nejde zaradit nic, nielen R..?

ak ti necvaka skus hladat na nete selonoid gear lock

lakio
MUDrc
MUDrc

Príspevok od užívateľa lakio » 15 Jan 2017, 23:58

pripadne bordel vnutri mechanizmu, ale ked pises ze je to bez stavy.. anyway:

I am the second owner of a 2010 XC90 V8, purchased this previous Summer. I also own a 2004 XC90 T6 and have gone through two transmissions, so I feel that I have some experience with XC90s and have been around the block a few times. My local Indy shop owner also knows me pretty well.

Over the recent holiday season when the temperatures started to drop in Louisiana and Mississippi I was distraught to discover the gear shift would be stuck in P/park. I never made the association with this happenning when the car had been cold-soaked overnight. However, the shifter would be firmly in the P position, I could feel the brake solenoid releasing under the center console, and thought maybe the parking pin was stuck in the transmission. I even got the shifter to release after rocking the car. During these episodes I would also note that the key would remain locked in the igntion after putting the shifter in P and turning off the engine.

Well, I decided that I would eventually get around to figuring this out when I had more time and money. Then I tried to go to work yesterday morning when it was 19 degrees outside and could not get the gear shifter to move out of P/park. I tried rocking the car back and forth and every other trick I could think of, and finally gave up while wondering how much a tow would cost.

I spent the afternoon at work on the internet and discovered several posts, finally deciding that my symptoms seem to match the ignition cable that connects the key position to the gear shift. This interlock's existance seems primarily to keep the driver from pulling the keys out of the igintion when inadvertantly leaving the car in any gear other than park. There is an excellent picture of the entire gear shift assembly and offending parts at: http://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=110901

Armed with the knowledge I gained from looking at those pictures and reading this thread, I went home last night and found my trusty T20 torx screwdriver, some rags, a handful of q-tips (cotton ear swabs) and cotton swabs my wife uses to remove makeup, and FOAMING GLASS CLEANER. The recommendation by volvodoc to use foaming cleaner was outstanding and is the reason my repair went so well.

I pried up the trim plate surrounding the gear shift, removed the two screws forward of the cup holder, then poped the wood trim piece up from the silver gear shift trim leaving it intact and connected to the shifter's gaiter. I couldn't move the shifter, as it was still stuck in park, so it took a little creative effort to figure out how to get these pieces moved without breaking anything. Once the wood trim was removed I could then access the two screws at the front of the center console forward of the gear shifter. Finally, I pulled up the rubber pencil holder aft of the cup holder and removed two more screws. This released the top of the center console and I removed that and took the opportunity to remove the cup holder for a good cleaning.

Once I had the console's top off, I could see everything quite well and it all became clear to me. There was no need to remove anything else, carpet and other trim all remained in place. The white interlock is easily visible and the ignition flex cable mechanism is right there. There was soda drink spill all over everything down there and I contemplated what a fool the previous owner must have been. As soon as the temperatures started to drop the soda spill got really tacky and prevented the flex cable's spring from overcoming the tacky tension. Using the foaming cleaner only took a few applications to dissolve the sugar mess and I was able to capture most of it by placing rags underneath the parts I sprayed. Q-tips worked great to mop up cleaner that pooled in areas otherwise inaccessible. I gave the whole compartment a good cleaning. During this process I turned the key to see how the cable and interlock worked and they responded wonderfully after two applications of the foaming cleaner.

When I was satisfied that the mess had been cleaned, a few squirts of silicon lubricant to all the moving parts rounded up the repair. This whole process took about 15 minutes. I brought all the plastic trim I removed inside the house to wash with soap and water to get all the spill mess clean since I had them out. The cup holder was filthy.

Don't bother with WD40, use foaming glass spray to clean the sugar and follow up with a little silicon lubricant for good measure.

Hope this helps anyone out there who has the stuck gear shifter AND key in ignition.

Cheers!

lakio
MUDrc
MUDrc

Príspevok od užívateľa lakio » 16 Jan 2017, 00:04

terecsk napísal:Zdravim vas, potreboval by som pomoct. Vcera, po prichode domov som normalne zhasol motor, ale neslo mi uz dat riadiacu paku cez R do P.
tak moment, teraz to citam pozornejsie. najskor vypinas motor a potom radis?

laci
Pán Inžinier
Pán Inžinier
Dátum registrácie: 09 Dec 2010, 03:02
Vek:: 61
Poďakoval: 29 krát
Bolo mu poďakované: 170 krát

Príspevok od užívateľa laci » 16 Jan 2017, 00:31

lacika,da sa aj bez motora.Kluc zapnuty do dvojky,stlacena brzda,stlacene odblokovanie na riadiacej pake-potom presunut paku na P a pod. Problem bude asi v odblokovani paky,alebo spinac na brzdovom pedali,alebo pojistka(kedze neodblokuje elektromagnet).Selenoidy v prevodovke to nebudu.
Od kulisy na prevodovku ide tiahlo(lanko) na prepinac.Treba ho kuknut -ci sa hybe a pod.Nieje to zlozite-iba sa to tak javi. :P
Treba si davat pozor aby sme nepodtocili volnobeh na motoroch pri ae.Vtedy dojde k zablokovaniu selenoidu a vytlacenie spojky v hydromenici a nasledok auto sa uz nepohne.Podtocenie sa da dosiahnut-skusanim auta v kopci -ze ci sa rozbehne samo.
VOLVO V70 r.v.2002 II. D5 120Kw
Volvo XC70 r.v.2008 P3 D5 136Kw
Servis-0907109811

lakio
MUDrc
MUDrc

Príspevok od užívateľa lakio » 16 Jan 2017, 20:42

laci napísal:lacika,da sa aj bez motora.
nestandardne pre mna. dam P a potom vypinam.
trochu OT ale paralela v tom je. pamatam ako sa rozoberalo na forach vyberanie radia alebo klimapanelu - uz si nespomeniem ktore z toho to bolo, na p2 pri ae. nikto nevedel prist na to ako najskor odpojit baterku a potom zaradit D aby sa to mohlo vytiahnut. aj ked to v oficialnom postupe bolo v tomto poradi..
anyway, terec sa neozyva tak snad zaradil.

terecsk
Dátum registrácie: 30 Nov 2013, 20:08
Vek:: 49

Príspevok od užívateľa terecsk » 17 Jan 2017, 11:45

lakio napísal:
laci napísal:lacika,da sa aj bez motora.
nestandardne pre mna. dam P a potom vypinam.
trochu OT ale paralela v tom je. pamatam ako sa rozoberalo na forach vyberanie radia alebo klimapanelu - uz si nespomeniem ktore z toho to bolo, na p2 pri ae. nikto nevedel prist na to ako najskor odpojit baterku a potom zaradit D aby sa to mohlo vytiahnut. aj ked to v oficialnom postupe bolo v tomto poradi..
anyway, terec sa neozyva tak snad zaradil.
Zdravim ta. Nezaradil som, je to stale u mechanika-elektrikara (dobry kamos-ma vela roboty). Priniesol som mu komplet elektroinstalaciu XC90/2005 (150 stran) a ked mu vyjde cas tak to pozrie. Stava do brzdového spinaca ide, svetla svietia, len prud do elektromagnetu nejde-necvaka. Uvidíme. Dam vediet, zatial....

Napísať odpoveď